The online payment processing facility provided at Vishwamani Broadband Services is offered by Vishwamani Broadband Services In association with the Facility, these are the terms and conditions governing the use of the Facility and constitute your binding obligations towards the Company and Vishwamani Broadband Services (hereinafter referred to as “Terms of Usage”).
We may amend these Terms of Usage at any time by posting the amended terms on Vishwamani Broadband Services website. All amended terms shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on Vishwamani Broadband Services website and any subsequent use of the Facility shall be governed by such amended terms.
By using the Facility you agree to be bound by the Terms of the site and the Terms of Usage of the Facility. All transactions through the Facility shall be processed in Indian Rupees only and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
You can make your payments through the Facility by using either:
1. A valid Credit Card issued either by Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express or such other issuer-institution as may be notified from time to time ; or
2. A valid Online Banking Account with any of the participating Banks, as may be notified from time to time.
3. A valid Cash Card issued either by ItzCash or such other issuer-institution as may be notified from time to time.
Misuse of a Credit Card / Bank Account or use without the authorization of the legal holder of the Credit Card / Bank Account will be dealt in the most serious manner and we reserve the right to take legal action against those committing/ attempting to commit online frauds.
By using the Facility, you agree to unconditionally indemnify Vishwamani Broadband Services and/or the Company against any actions, proceedings, costs, awards, claims and damages however incurred by or arising against us as a result of any act or omission on your part while choosing to effects payments through the Facility.
All users of the Facility are bound by the Terms and Conditions of the agreement with Vishwamani Broadband Services as a customer of Vishwamani Broadband Services. The Facility is offered in conjunction with the Payment Gateway facility providers and the various participating banks. All users of the Facility by using the facility agree to be bound by the terms of agreement with the Participating Banks and the Payment Gateway Facility Providers.
1. The user represents that the customer is at least 18 years of age and has the capacity to contract as specified under the Indian Contract Act,1872 to be eligible for availing the the Facility offered herein.
2. In the event of any dispute, the records of the Company shall be binding as the conclusive evidence of the transactions carried out through the Facility in the absence of clear proof that the Company’s records are erroneous or incomplete.
3. The User is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the Payment Instructions provided to the Facility and the same shall be considered to be sufficient to effect the payment.
4. The Company shall have the right to refuse to comply with the Payment Instructions without assigning any reason and shall not be under any duty to assess the prudence or otherwise of any instruction, and have the right to suspend the operations of the Facility if it has reason to believe that the Payment instructions will lead or expose to direct or indirect loss or may require an indemnity from the Customer before continuing to operate the Facility.
5. All transaction instructions in connection with the Facility be given, through computer or any other medium/channel enabled by Vishwamani Broadband Services for the purpose, by the user in the manner indicated by Vishwamani Broadband Services. The customer is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the transaction instructions provided to the Facility and the same shall be considered to be sufficient to operate the Facility.
6. Transactions Instructions: All transaction instructions in connection with the facility shall be given, through computer or any other medium/ channel enabled by YOU for the purpose, by the user in the manner indicated by YOU. The user is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the transaction instructions provided to Vishwamani Broadband Services/Company and the same shall be considered to be sufficient to operate the Facility. Vishwamani Broadband Services and/or the Company shall not be required to independently verify the transaction instructions, and the transaction instruction shall remain effective till such time the same is countermanded by further instructions by the user. Vishwamani Broadband Services and/or the Company shall have no liability if it does not or is unable to stop or prevent the implementation of an transaction instruction which is subsequently countermanded. Where the Company considers the transaction instructions to be inconsistent or contradictory it may seek clarification from the user before acting on any transaction instruction of the user or act upon any such instruction as it deems fit. Vishwamani Broadband Services and the Company states that it has no liability or obligation to keep a record of the transaction instructions to provide information to the user or for verifying user’s instructions.
7. Neither Vishwamani Broadband Services nor the Company shall be liable for any unauthorized transactions occurring through the usage of the Facility and the user hereby fully indemnifies and holds Vishwamani Broadband Services and the Company harmless against any action, suit, proceeding initiated against it or any loss, cost or damage incurred by it as a result thereof. Vishwamani Broadband Services and/or the Company shall under no circumstance be held liable to the user if the Facility is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of Vishwamani Broadband Services and/or the Company. Under no circumstances shall Vishwamani Broadband Services and/or the Company be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the user or by any other person. Illegal or improper use of the Facility shall render the user liable for payment of financial charges as decided by YOU or will result in suspension of the operations through the Facility.
8. Customer is eligible for carry forward resources if renewing carry forward to carry forward plan before plan expiry.
9. Vishwamani Broadband Services is not responsible to carry forward the resources in case of transaction failure and account suspended.
10. In case of account suspended all resources will be lapsed and will not be carry forwarded.
11. Vishwamani Broadband Services has rights to change the plans, logic and benefits.